- 4 large tart apples, thinly sliced
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- 1 cup honey
- 1⁄4 teaspoon clove
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons safflower oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix honey and spices. Grease baking dish.
- Place a thing layer of rice in dish; add a layer of thinly sliced apples, sprinkle with honey and spices mix.
- Repeat laters until all ingredients are used, saving some honey for the top.
- Pour oil over all.
- Bake 350° oven until apples are soft. Serve hot.