1/1 Photo of Apple Rhubarb Crisp
I love most fruit crisps. I came up with this recipe when I did not have enough of each to make a recipe. I have a recipe for cinnamon ice cream that would be fabulous with this. Have not tried that as of yet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Combine chopped apples and rhubarb in large bowl.
- 3Sprinkle lemon juice over fruit and stir to coat.
- 4Sprinkle 1/2 cup white sugar over fruit and stir to coat.
- 5Butter an 11 x 7 inch baking dish.
- 6Place fruit mixture in prepared dish.
- 7In separate bowl, combine quick cooking oats, brown sugar, flour and cinnamon till combined.
- 8Cut in cold butter till mixture is crumbly.
- 9Place dry mixture evenly over fruit.
- 10Bake for 40-45 minutes or till fruit is tender and crust is golden brown.
- 11Serve warm with whipped cream or ice cream.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Rhubarb Crisp
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 359.7
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 110.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 41.8 g
- Protein 3.3 g