1/1 Photo of Apple Rhubarb Crisp
I love most fruit crisps. I came up with this recipe when I did not have enough of each to make a recipe. I have a recipe for cinnamon ice cream that would be fabulous with this. Have not tried that as of yet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Combine chopped apples and rhubarb in large bowl.
- 3Sprinkle lemon juice over fruit and stir to coat.
- 4Sprinkle 1/2 cup white sugar over fruit and stir to coat.
- 5Butter an 11 x 7 inch baking dish.
- 6Place fruit mixture in prepared dish.
- 7In separate bowl, combine quick cooking oats, brown sugar, flour and cinnamon till combined.
- 8Cut in cold butter till mixture is crumbly.
- 9Place dry mixture evenly over fruit.
- 10Bake for 40-45 minutes or till fruit is tender and crust is golden brown.
- 11Serve warm with whipped cream or ice cream.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Rhubarb Crisp
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 359.7
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 110.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 41.8 g
- Protein 3.3 g