Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 55 mins
A delicious dessert. I entered this in a recipe contest, it was selected as one of the runner-ups.
Make and share this Apple-Raspberry Crisp recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup packed brown sugar, divided
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour, plus
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 1⁄2 lbs granny smith apples, peeled,cored,and thinly sliced (5 large)
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened raspberries, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup old fashioned oats or 1⁄2 cup quick oats
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- vanilla ice cream or whipped cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix 1/2 c brown sugar.
- and 1 Tbsp flour.
- Add the sliced apples, and frozen raspberries; toss to coat.
- Transfer to a greased 8x8-inch nonstick square baking pan.
- In a medium bowl, mix oats, cinnamon, salt, 1/2 c. brown sugar and remaining 1/2 c. flour.
- Add melted butter; stir until crumbly.
- Sprinkle oat topping evenly over fruit filling.
- Bake 55 minutes.
- Cool 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
- Serve crisp warm (at room temp.).
- Serve with vanilla ice cream, or whipped cream.