1/1 Photo of Apple-Raspberry Crisp
1 hr 20 mins
A fall, or anytime favorite that's topped with vanilla ice cream or lightly sweetened whipped cream. From bon Appetit
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 236.59 ml packed golden brown sugar
- 14.79 ml all-purpose flour, plus
- 118.29 ml all-purpose flour
- 1133.98 g granny smith apples, peeled,quartered,cored,thinly sliced (about 5 large)
- 236.59 ml frozen unsweetened raspberries (unthawed)
- 118.29 ml old fashioned oats
- 7.39 ml ground cinnamon
- 1.23 ml salt
- 88.74 ml chilled unsalted butter, diced
- vanilla ice cream or whipped cream
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Mix 1/2 cup golden brown sugar and 1 tablespoon flour in large bowl.
- 3Add apple slices and frozen raspberries and toss to coat.
- 4Transfer apple and raspberry filling to 8x8x2-inch glass baking dish.
- 5Mix oats, cinnamon, salt and re-maining 1/2 cup golden brown sugar and 1/2 cup flour in medium bowl.
- 6Add chilled butter and rub in with fingertips until moist clumps form.
- 7Sprinkle oat topping evenly over filling.
- 8Bake crisp until apples are tender and oat topping is golden brown and firm, about 1 hour.
- 9Cool 15 minutes.
- 10Serve crisp warm or at room temperature.
- 11Scoop into bowls; top with ice cream or whipped cream.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple-Raspberry Crisp
Serving Size: 1 (267 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 372.2
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 108.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.2 g
- Sugars 44.1 g
- Protein 3.0 g