This delicious dessert can be on the table in only 20 minutes. While this recipe makes a quick dessert for two, you can easily scale it upwards.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Toss apple and raspberries with lemon juice and zest in small bowl.
- Mix flour and brown sugar in another small bowl; work in butter with pastry blender or your fingers until crumbly. Add 2 T. flour mixture to fruit and toss to combine.
- Transfer fruit to 2 individual grating dishes and sprinkle remaining flour mixture over tops.
- Bake until browned, about 10 minutes. Serve hot.