Recipe by JackieOhNo!
This delicious dessert can be on the table in only 20 minutes. While this recipe makes a quick dessert for two, you can easily scale it upwards.
Top Review by UmmBinat
This is a nice dessert. I made this gluten free using a homemade gluten free all-purpose flour mixture. I used a granny smith apple and had no problem with the cooking time. I ate this with Balkan (thick) plain yogurt. I may make again.
- 1 tart green apple, peeled, cored, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1⁄2 cup fresh raspberry
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 6 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Toss apple and raspberries with lemon juice and zest in small bowl.
- Mix flour and brown sugar in another small bowl; work in butter with pastry blender or your fingers until crumbly. Add 2 T. flour mixture to fruit and toss to combine.
- Transfer fruit to 2 individual grating dishes and sprinkle remaining flour mixture over tops.
- Bake until browned, about 10 minutes. Serve hot.