Recipe by Punky Julster
Cook time includes the cooling time.
Top Review by HoosierMomOf5
I couldn't find apples with all of the other dried fruit at my grocery. I headed over to the baby aisle and picked up some of the dried apple bits there. SOOO good and I didn't have the extra hassle of cutting them up. :D This went to my kindergartener's class for the daily snack and they loved it! Thanks!
- 1 tablespoon extra-light vegetable oil spread (in sticks)
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 cups quaker squares-brown sugar cereal
- 3⁄4 cup firmly packed dried apple, slices cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
Directions See How It's Made
- In a 4 quart microwavable bowl, microwave oil spread on High for 10 seconds or until melted.
- Stir in brown sugar and cinnamon; microwave 10-15 seconds.
- Add cereal, stir well.
- Add apples and raisins and mix until well coated.
- Spread on waxed paper lined baking sheet and cool completely.
- Store tightly covered up to 1 week.