- 1 1⁄2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup butter or 3⁄4 cup margarine
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup chopped apple
- 1⁄3 cup raisins
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F . Grease a baking pan; set aside. In mixing bowl, combine oats, flour and sugars; cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Reserve 1 cup oat mixture.
- Press remaining oat mixture onto bottom of prepared pan. Bake for 15 minutes.
- In mixing bowl, combine cream cheese and eggs, mixing until well blended. pour over baked crust.
- Top with remaining ingredients; sprinkle with reserved oat mixture. Bake for 25 minutes. Cool in pan on wire rack.