1/1 Photo of Apple & Raisin Oven Pancake
Another recipe from Grandmas favorite casseroles.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 deg. F. Spray 9 inch pie plate with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2Combine apple, raisins, brown sugar and cinnamon in medium bowl. Transfer to prepared pie plate.
- 3Bake, uncovered, 10 - 15 minutes or until apple begins to soften. Remove from oven. Increase temperature to 450 deg. F.
- 4Meanwhile, whisk eggs, milk, flour and butter in medium bowl until blended. Pour batter over apple mixture.
- 5Bake 15 minutes or until pancake is golden brown. Invert onto serving dish. Sprinkle with powdered sugar if desired.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple & Raisin Oven Pancake
Serving Size: 1 (133 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 223.5
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 154.9 mg
- Sodium 91.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 15.5 g
- Protein 7.0 g