Another recipe from Grandmas favorite casseroles.
Make and share this Apple & Raisin Oven Pancake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 deg. F. Spray 9 inch pie plate with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine apple, raisins, brown sugar and cinnamon in medium bowl. Transfer to prepared pie plate.
- Bake, uncovered, 10 - 15 minutes or until apple begins to soften. Remove from oven. Increase temperature to 450 deg. F.
- Meanwhile, whisk eggs, milk, flour and butter in medium bowl until blended. Pour batter over apple mixture.
- Bake 15 minutes or until pancake is golden brown. Invert onto serving dish. Sprinkle with powdered sugar if desired.