Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
A delicious oatmeal cookie with only 2 grams of fat per serving. Try using apple butter in place of the applesauce for a slightly spicier version.
- 1 1⁄4 cups Equal sugar substitute
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1⁄2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons stick butter, softened
- 1 large egg
- 1⁄3 cup 2% low-fat milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups old fashioned oats, uncooked
- 1 cup raisins
- Combine Equal®, applesauce, brown sugar, butter, egg, milk and vanilla. Mix with electric mixer until well blended. Stir in combined flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt. Gradually mix in oats and raisins until well combined.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto sprayed baking sheets. Bake in preheated 350° F oven 10 to 12 minutes or until light golden in color. Remove from baking sheet and cool completely on wire rack.
- Store in airtight containers at room temperature.