- 1 1⁄2 cups apples, peeled,cored &,chopped
- 1 cup raisins
- 2 tablespoons sherry wine
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup cream
- 1⁄2 cup softened margarine
- 2 teaspoons mixed spice
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degree, prepare pans.
- Put the 1st three ingredients into a bowl& set aside.
- Put the next three ingredients into another bowl& mix well.
- Add the remaining ingredients plus the apple mixture& blend until just combined.
- Spoon into pans& bake for 15 to 20 minutes.