- 2 (20 ounce) cans apple pie filling
- 1 cup raisins
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg, ground
- 1⁄3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 3⁄4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 shortbread pie crust
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375.
- Combine apple filling, raisins and nutmeg.
- Spoon into crust. Combine flour and sugar.
- Cut in butter using a pastry blender, fork or two knives in a scissors motion.
- until crumbly.
- Stir in walnuts, sprinkle over filling.
- Bake 30-45 minutes or until topping is golden