3 hrs 10 mins
Recipe courtesy of Sandra Lee. Episode: Slow Cooking. *** I'm not usually a fan of Sandra Lee but this recipe is a good one. Quick, easy, tasty and of course, Semi-Homemade ...;-) It would most likely be great with other flavors of oatmeal and pie fillings.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a blender, grind instant oatmeal into a fine powder. Set aside.
- 2In a large mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, rum extract, salt, and brown sugar.
- 3Fold in raisin bread, raisins, pie filling, almonds and oatmeal powder until bread cubes are moist.
- 4Set aside for 1 hour.
- 5Spray slow cooker with cooking spray and add the bread mixture.
- 6Cook on high setting for 2 hours or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Raisin Bread Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (183 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 311.3
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 14.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 92.1 mg
- Sodium 355.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 20.2 g
- Protein 10.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: