Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Recipe courtesy of Sandra Lee. Episode: Slow Cooking. *** I'm not usually a fan of Sandra Lee but this recipe is a good one. Quick, easy, tasty and of course, Semi-Homemade ...;-) It would most likely be great with other flavors of oatmeal and pie fillings.
- In a blender, grind instant oatmeal into a fine powder. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, rum extract, salt, and brown sugar.
- Fold in raisin bread, raisins, pie filling, almonds and oatmeal powder until bread cubes are moist.
- Set aside for 1 hour.
- Spray slow cooker with cooking spray and add the bread mixture.
- Cook on high setting for 2 hours or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean.