Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Easy to make, delicious to eat! Use your imagination, you can top with whipped cream, nuts, etc. All the taste of pumpkin pie with out the work!
- Note: You will need custard cups to make this dessert.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spoon apple pie filling into custard cups.
- Fill each one about 1/3 full.
- In a large mixing bowl- beat pumpkin, milk, eggs, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt.
- Spoon mixture over apple pie filling.
- Combine crumbs and margarine and sprinkle over pumpkin mixture.
- Place custard cups on a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 350 degrees and bake for 15 more minutes.
- Cool and eat!