Recipe by Dawn
Easy to make, delicious to eat! Use your imagination, you can top with whipped cream, nuts, etc. All the taste of pumpkin pie with out the work!
- 1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling
- 1 (16 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 cup crushed gingersnap crumbs or 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons melted butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
Directions See How It's Made
- Note: You will need custard cups to make this dessert.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spoon apple pie filling into custard cups.
- Fill each one about 1/3 full.
- In a large mixing bowl- beat pumpkin, milk, eggs, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt.
- Spoon mixture over apple pie filling.
- Combine crumbs and margarine and sprinkle over pumpkin mixture.
- Place custard cups on a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 350 degrees and bake for 15 more minutes.
- Cool and eat!