Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
Super easy and super good. My kind of recipe!
- 8 small granny smith apples, peeled, cored and sliced
- 3⁄4 cup pumpkin butter
- 0.5 (14 ounce) package pumpkin quick bread mix
- 4 tablespoons butter
- sweetened whipped cream (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, stir together the apples and pumpkin butter. Spread evenly in a 8 or 9 inch square baking dish. Pour the pumpkin bread mix into a bowl, and cut in the butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle over the top of the apples.
- Bake for 45 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the apples are tender enough to insert a fork. Serve warm with whipped cream.