1 hr 15 mins
Punky Julster's Note:
This is a real kid pleaser and they love to help make it! You might want more icing to drizzle depending on how much you like.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly grease a 10-inch tube pan.
- 2In food processor, chop fruit filling by pulsing several times.
- 3Flatten each biscuit into a 5 to 6-inch circle.
- 4Spoon about 2 tablespoons fruit filling onto each biscuit and seal edges to form a ball.
- 5In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon.
- 6Roll each biscuit ball in sugar mixture. Make 2 rings of biscuits in tube pan and sprinkle with remaining sugar mixture.
- 7Bake for 55 minutes, covering biscuits with foil after 20 minutes of baking time.
- 8Cool on wire rack 5 minutes; loosen biscuits from edge of pan and remove from pan.
- 9In a small bowl, combine confectioners sugar and milk; blend well.
- 10Drizzle over warm biscuits. Serve.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Pull Apart Bread
Serving Size: 1 (1201 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2520.1
- Calories from Fat 567
- Total Fat 63.0 g
- Saturated Fat 16.2 g
- Cholesterol 4.2 mg
- Sodium 5296.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 473.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.4 g
- Sugars 235.1 g
- Protein 29.7 g