Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a real kid pleaser and they love to help make it! You might want more icing to drizzle depending on how much you like.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly grease a 10-inch tube pan.
- In food processor, chop fruit filling by pulsing several times.
- Flatten each biscuit into a 5 to 6-inch circle.
- Spoon about 2 tablespoons fruit filling onto each biscuit and seal edges to form a ball.
- In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon.
- Roll each biscuit ball in sugar mixture. Make 2 rings of biscuits in tube pan and sprinkle with remaining sugar mixture.
- Bake for 55 minutes, covering biscuits with foil after 20 minutes of baking time.
- Cool on wire rack 5 minutes; loosen biscuits from edge of pan and remove from pan.
- In a small bowl, combine confectioners sugar and milk; blend well.
- Drizzle over warm biscuits. Serve.