Served with vanilla icecream or whipped cream this is a high impact dessert! Definitely not for those on a low cholesterol diet, but worth every calorie!! Can also be made for brunch, just shake on a little icing sugar before serving instead of icecream/whipped cream.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In an oven proof 12" quiche/flan style dish (straight sides), melt the butter over low heat.
- 2Add apples and cook slightly in butter.
- 3Put eggs, milk, flour, sugar, vanilla, salt and cinnamon in a blender.
- 4Combine on high until smooth.
- 5Batter can be made ahead and then kept in fridge until ready to make dessert.
- 6Pour batter over sauteed apples.
- 7Bake@ 425 for 20 minutes (place on a cookies sheet in case it spills over) Serve warm in wedges with vanilla icecream or whipped cream.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Puff Pancake
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 239.0
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 180.2 mg
- Sodium 262.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 10.5 g
- Protein 8.0 g