1/2 Photos of Apple Puff Pancake
Super quick and easy. Can be a sweet breakfast or a fast dessert. Good Food Magazine, October 1986.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 6 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed (or maple sugar)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup thinly sliced pared apple
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1Heat oven to 450 degrees. Coat bottom and side of 10-inch heavy skillet with 2 T. butter.
- 2Whisk eggs, milk, flours, brown sugar, vanilla, and cinnamon in mixing bowl until completely blended. Stir in apples. Pour into skillet and spread apples evenly.
- 3Bake until puffed and golden, about 15 minutes. Sprinkle with confectioner's sugar and serve at once.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Puff Pancake
Serving Size: 1 (254 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 492.7
- Calories from Fat 172
- Total Fat 19.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 250.5 mg
- Sodium 113.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 41.4 g
- Protein 11.9 g