Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is my absolute favorite breakfast recipe, and perfect when sprinkled with powdered sugar, plain, or spread with fruit.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Core and slice apples.
- Melt butter in frying pan.
- Toss apples with sugar, lemon juice, and cinnamon in frying pan.
- Sauté until soft.
- Meanwhile, beat eggs and milk together.
- Add flour and salt to egg mixture.
- Spoon apple mixture into a 9x13" baking pan.
- Add batter to baking pan, over apples.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve immediately.