1/2 Photos of Apple Pudding Cake with Lemon Glaze
Homey and good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped walnuts
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 large apple, peeled,cored and grated
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon, zest of
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup sifted icing sugar
- 4 teaspoons fresh lemon juice (or more)
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Butter 10 inch springform pan.
- 3In large bowl, beat eggs with sugar until thick and pale.
- 4Combine walnuts, crumbs, baking powder salt and cinnamon and fold into egg mixture; do not overmix.
- 5Fold in apple, lemon zest and lemon juice.
- 6Pour into pan, smoothing top.
- 7Bake about 40 minutes.
- 8Cool cake and then remove from springform pan.
- 9For glaze: Combine icing sugar with 4 tsps lemon juice; add more juice if necessary for proper drizzling consistency.
- 10Spoon over cake.
- 11Sprinkle with remaining walnuts.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Pudding Cake with Lemon Glaze
Serving Size: 1 (98 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 349.6
- Calories from Fat 153
- Total Fat 17.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 111.6 mg
- Sodium 236.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 37.3 g
- Protein 7.5 g