Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
A delicious apple dessert with a sweet, buttery sauce.
Make and share this Apple Pudding Cake recipe from Food.com.
- For the cake : Mix the sugar, eggs, butter, salt and milk together.
- Sift the flour and gradually add to the wet ingredients.
- Pour batter into prepared square casserole dish and arrange the apples on top.
- Bake in preheated oven at 350F for 40-45 minutes or until browned and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Prepare the sauce while the cake is baking :.
- Combine all the ingredients for the sauce and bring to a boil, stirring continually until sugar is dissolved.
- Remove from heat and pour over hot cake as soon as it comes out of the oven.
- Allow time for the liquid to be absorbed.
- Serve with cream or ice cream.
Delicious! We served it with ice cream and everyone liked it. We'll make it again. Thanks.