Top Review by 2Lisa2
Yummy, Yummy, Yummy! I made it with pears instead of apples and it is even better. I didn't peel the apples or the pears with no discernable difference. If I have more than 2 cups of fruit I just up the recipe quantities a little bit and it still turns out great.
- 2 cups apples (peeled and chopped)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup nutmeats
Directions See How It's Made
- Allow sugar and apples to stand until sugar is dissolved.
- Add egg and beat.
- Sift dry ingredients together and mix with apples and sugar.
- Add nut meats.
- Bake in greased 9 x 9" dish for 40 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Top pudding with whipped cream or with this apple pudding sauce recipe#43940 (You can double amount of apples to make pudding more moist.).