Recipe by My Javi calls Me Mommy
This is something I created in place of banana pudding....Something like apples and cream....Soooooooo Good!!!!
- 1 (15 ounce) cancountry apple pie filling, chopped
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tablespoons butterscotch topping
- 1⁄4 cup apple brandy
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon irish cream
- 1 (3 ounce) package cheesecake flavor instant pudding and pie filling or 1 (3 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 3⁄4 cup french vanilla flavored whipped topping
- 1 (12 ounce) box vanilla wafer cookies
Directions See How It's Made
- In a saucepan combine chopped apples (with sauce), cinnamon, pie spice, butterscotch, and brandy.
- Bring to a boil and simmer for 5 minutes. Let sauce mix cool.
- In a separate bowl, beat cream cheese, with sugar until fluffy.
- Add vanilla extract and irish cream liqueur until well mixed.
- Add pudding mix and milk until thickened. Fold in whipped topping.
- In a shallow baking dish pour ½ cup of pudding mix and spread until bottom is completely covered.
- Add an even row of vanilla wafer cookies.
- Spoon ½ of cooled apple mix over the cookies followed by ½ of the remaining pudding mix.
- Repeat layers ending with remaining pudding.
- Garnish with vanilla wafers.