Recipe by Tebo
I serve this warm. If used as a topping for ice cream in a wine glass it looks like it took a long time to prepare!!
- 2 cups corn flakes
- 2 cups apples, thinly sliced (Winesap or tart apple)
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
Directions See How It's Made
- Place layer of cornflakes in well buttered baking dish.
- Add a layer of apples.
- Combine brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Sprinkle sugar mixture over apples.
- Dot with butter or margarine.
- Repeat until all apples and cornflakes are used.
- Bake at 375 for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Serve with ice cream or whip cream.