Too good to put in words, just try it and see for yourself...a definate winner.
Make and share this Apple Praline Dessert Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease an 8-in square baking pan.
- Cream together the 1 cup sugar with the 1/4 cup butter in a bowl.
- Add in the egg and apples; mix well.
- Sift together the dry ingredients.
- Add to creamed mixture; mix well; stir in nuts.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until the cake tests done.
- FOR SAUCE: Melt the 1/4 cup butter in a saucepan.
- Add the cream and mix well until blended.
- Combine the sugar and the 1 tbsp flour to the butter/cream mixture; mix well until thickened, over low heat.
- Add in vanilla, mix well.
- Serve warm over the apple dessert.