Recipe by Laurawombat Garcia
got this from Brand Names Best loved Recipes of all Time Cookbook. The picture looked amazing.
- 1 (20 ounce) can sliced apples, drained
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried mint
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3⁄4 cup chopped walnuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add apples to a bowl add sugars and oil.
- Add eggs one at a time.
- Combine all dry ingredients in another along with mint and nutmeg.
- Add walnuts to dry ingredients; add dry bowl to the apples bowl.
- Spoon batter into greased and floured Bundt pan.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until cake pulls away from side of pan.
- Cool cake for 10 minutes before serving.