Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 50 mins
got this from Brand Names Best loved Recipes of all Time Cookbook. The picture looked amazing.
Make and share this Apple Praline Bundt Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add apples to a bowl add sugars and oil.
- Add eggs one at a time.
- Combine all dry ingredients in another along with mint and nutmeg.
- Add walnuts to dry ingredients; add dry bowl to the apples bowl.
- Spoon batter into greased and floured Bundt pan.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until cake pulls away from side of pan.
- Cool cake for 10 minutes before serving.