1/1 Photo of Apple-Praline Bubble Bread
Another Pillsbury favorite...serve this up for a quick and tasty brunch anytime! Use convenient refrigerated biscuits to make a tempting cinnamon and apple-scented coffee cake.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375°F Spray with cooking spray or grease with shortening a 12-cup fluted tube cake pan.
- 2In small microwavable bowl, microwave butter on High about 30 seconds or until melted.
- 3Stir in brown sugar.
- 4Spread mixture evenly in pan.
- 5Sprinkle with half of the pecans.
- 6In small bowl, mix sugar and cinnamon;
- 7Roll biscuit quarters in sugar mixture until evenly coated.
- 8Place half of the coated biscuit quarters in pan. Sprinkle remaining pecans and apple on top of biscuit quarters;
- 9Arrange remaining coated biscuit quarters on top.
- 10Bake 35 to 38 minutes or until golden brown. Carefully turn pan upside down onto serving platter. Let stand 1 minute before removing pan. Cool slightly.
- 11To serve, pull apart or slice.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple-Praline Bubble Bread
Serving Size: 1 (116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 378.3
- Calories from Fat 169
- Total Fat 18.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 13.5 mg
- Sodium 891.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 20.6 g
- Protein 5.2 g