Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Another great fall bread recipe.
Make and share this Apple Praline Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Mix together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a medium mixing bowl.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine sugar, sour cream, eggs, and vanilla.
- Mix with an electric mixer on low speed until well blended.
- Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Add flour mixture, to creamed mixture, beating on low speed until blended.
- Stir in apples and 1/2 cup of pecans.
- Spread batter into a greased 9x5 inch loaf pan.
- Sprinkle with remaining pecans; press lightly into batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 55-60 minutes or until tests done.
- May need to cover bread loosely with foil the last 10 minutes of baking to prevent overbrowning.
- Cool in pan on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- Remove bread from pan.
- In a small saucepan, add butter and brown sugar.
- Stir over medium heat until mixture begins to boil.
- Reduce heat and boil gently for 1 minute.
- Drizzle brown sugar mixture over top of bread; cool.