1 hr 30 mins
Another great fall bread recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a medium mixing bowl.
- 2In a large mixing bowl, combine sugar, sour cream, eggs, and vanilla.
- 3Mix with an electric mixer on low speed until well blended.
- 4Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- 5Add flour mixture, to creamed mixture, beating on low speed until blended.
- 6Stir in apples and 1/2 cup of pecans.
- 7Spread batter into a greased 9x5 inch loaf pan.
- 8Sprinkle with remaining pecans; press lightly into batter.
- 9Bake at 350 degrees for 55-60 minutes or until tests done.
- 10May need to cover bread loosely with foil the last 10 minutes of baking to prevent overbrowning.
- 11Cool in pan on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- 12Remove bread from pan.
- 13In a small saucepan, add butter and brown sugar.
- 14Stir over medium heat until mixture begins to boil.
- 15Reduce heat and boil gently for 1 minute.
- 16Drizzle brown sugar mixture over top of bread; cool.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Praline Bread
Serving Size: 1 (99 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 318.3
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 15.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 54.1 mg
- Sodium 261.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 23.0 g
- Protein 4.7 g