Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
From Nov 2004 Vegetarian Times. Good for breakfast or a light supper.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 lb small potato, peeled and cubed
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 large apples, unpeeled, thinly sliced
- 1 (6 ounce) package soy sausage, links, cut in thirds
- 1⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in large skillet. saute potatoes over med heat about 7 minutes.
- Add 1 tbsp oil to skillet and saute onion with potatoes about 5 min more or till golden.
- Remove potatoes and onion, set aside.
- Add remaining 2 tsp oil to pan and saute apples over med heat about 5 minute.
- In a separate pan, brown sausages in nonstick spray.
- Add all ingredients to skillet of hot apples, stir well to heat through.
- Sprinkle with cheese.