Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 3 mins
Cook 2 mins
leave this one to cook overnight and you'll have a nice creamy (yet no milk) version of this porridge. It can be cooked in the morning, on a stove pot as well.
- The night before, boil water and add this to a food flask.
- Add oats, salt, apple and splenda.
- Stir well and close flask.
- In the morning, mix the protein in and stir well.
- Serve with flakes of almonds, a dollop of sugar free maple syrup and a dash of milk. (I don't use the milk!).