Recipe by ramoniac
Fast, tasty, and only 4 ingredients.
Top Review by veggienut
This is quick, simple to prepare and would likely appeal to most anyone who eats pork. The brown sugar and apples lend great flavor to the pork while keeping it moist. A definate keeper for when you're looking for something easy to prepare with ingreadients you have on hand.
Directions See How It's Made
- Season chops with salt and pepper.
- Bake, covered, at 350 for 25 minutes.
- Uncover chops and put apple pieces over each one.
- Dot with butter and sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Bake, uncovered, another 15-20 minutes more, depending on the size of your pork chops.