Prep 5 mins
Cook 50 mins
Fast, tasty, and only 4 ingredients.
- Season chops with salt and pepper.
- Bake, covered, at 350 for 25 minutes.
- Uncover chops and put apple pieces over each one.
- Dot with butter and sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Bake, uncovered, another 15-20 minutes more, depending on the size of your pork chops.
This is quick, simple to prepare and would likely appeal to most anyone who eats pork. The brown sugar and apples lend great flavor to the pork while keeping it moist. A definate keeper for when you're looking for something easy to prepare with ingreadients you have on hand.
I love cooked apples so it's no surprise I really liked this recipe. The apples and brown sugar added such a nice flavor to the pork. I served this with mashed sweet potatoes and green beans. It was delicious!