Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Everyone in my family calls this "Dixieland salad." My grandmother has a pomegranate tree, and every year we have an abundance of ripe fruit. This is my moms favorite.
- 4 -5 large apples, peeled and cut into small pieces
- pomegranate seeds, from at least 2 pomegranates
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 5 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Whip cream with vanilla and sugar.
- Combine the whipped cream with the apples and pomegranates.
- Add any other toppings you like such as pecans, bananas, raisins, etc.