I love apple desserts, especially in the fall. Serve this with icecream and family and friends.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Defrost puff pastry sheet.
- 3Cover the sheet with plastic wrap to prevent it from drying out.
- 4Mix cinnamon, brown sugar, and salt in a medium mixing bowl.
- 5Add apples and stir to coat with sugar and spice mixture.
- 6Cut pastry into 8 squares.
- 7Place apples in 4 of pastry squares.
- 8Dot apples with melted butter.
- 9Place remaining pastry squares on top of apples and press edges together to seal with a fork.
- 10May use water to seal edges.
- 11Brush top of pastry with beaten eggs with a pastry brush.
- 12Bake at 375 for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Pockets
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 432.0
- Calories from Fat 248
- Total Fat 27.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 60.5 mg
- Sodium 265.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 11.0 g
- Protein 6.2 g