Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This recipe is a big part of our holiday dinners.
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3 large apples, diced
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- Place pineapple and apples in casserole dish.
- Mix flour and sugar and sprinkle over fruit.
- Drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
This is really good! I had one rather small Gala apple, and one really large Honeycrisp apple. My 10 year old daughter helped me, and it was not too hard for her. We all agreed that this was delicious, but would be even better served warm over a scoop of vanilla ice cream.