Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I made these for a sleepover my twelve year old sister was having and hey disapeared quick
- 1 (8 ounce) package crescent roll dough
- 1 large apple, peeled and diced
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons milk
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- Mix apples, cream cheese and raisins and pecans and brown sugar.
- divide crescents into eight.
- wrap mixture up in dough.
- brush with milk.
- sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar.
- bake on 350 for ten minutes.
This was so good and simple too. Very good warmed up and eaten with vanilla ice cream.