Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I made these for a sleepover my twelve year old sister was having and hey disapeared quick
Make and share this Apple Pillows recipe from Food.com.
- Mix apples, cream cheese and raisins and pecans and brown sugar.
- divide crescents into eight.
- wrap mixture up in dough.
- brush with milk.
- sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar.
- bake on 350 for ten minutes.
This was so good and simple too. Very good warmed up and eaten with vanilla ice cream.