- 2 cups self raising flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 apple, grated
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 1⁄3 cups milk
- powdered sugar
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut up & core the apple, leaving the skin on.
- Grate the apple.
- Place the flour, apple, sugar, eggs and milk into a bowl and mix.
- Heat a frying pan or griddle. Spray with oil.
- Pour small amounts of the batter into little circles. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- When bubbles appear on the top its time to flip them over. Flip again until both sides are golden.
- Top with butter and powdered sugar and serve.