1/1 Photo of Apple Pikelets
A nice breakfast or anytime treat from Melissa Goodsell. You can eat them warm or cold, both ways are good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut up & core the apple, leaving the skin on.
- 2Grate the apple.
- 3Place the flour, apple, sugar, eggs and milk into a bowl and mix.
- 4Heat a frying pan or griddle. Spray with oil.
- 5Pour small amounts of the batter into little circles. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- 6When bubbles appear on the top its time to flip them over. Flip again until both sides are golden.
- 7Top with butter and powdered sugar and serve.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Pikelets
Serving Size: 1 (110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 181.6
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 52.1 mg
- Sodium 38.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 6.1 g