Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
This recipe is a delicious way to use any of your left over apples and a great way end the week. Tips: To prepare this pie you can use whole meal flour and brown sugar. Also instead of carob powder you can use cocoa.
- Use to separate bowls to prepare the apple and the flour mix.
- Making the apple mix: Pill and mince the apples and to them add sugar, walnuts, lemon zest and lemon juice. Mix well.
- Making the flour mix: Mix the flour with the baking powder and to it add semolina, carob powder, sugar, cinnamon. Mix well.
- Use 26 cm round cake pan. Grease the pan with mixture of oil and flour and start layering. First put 1/3 of the flour mixture, then 1/3 of the apple mixture and then 1/3 of the oil. Continue until you use all of the mixtures. On the top you have to finish with apples and oil.
- Bake it in a preheated 200 degrees C for about 45 minutes. When ready leave the pie to cool down before serving.