Prep 4 mins
Cook 1 min
This is to put on your Apple pie.
- 1 cup milk
- 18 ice cubes
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 apple
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 cup chocolate milk (if your making this into a drink not apple pie topping)
- 3 teaspoons sugar (if your making this into a drink not apple pie topping)
- Chop up the apple into small pieces.
- Mix the cinnamon with the apple.
- Put the apples and cinnamon in the blender.
- Put the milk in the blender.
- Put all the icecubes in the blender.
- Put the vanilla in the blender.
- If you want to make the Apple Pie Topping into a drink, add 1 cup of chocolate milk and 3 teaspoons of sugar.