Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This spread makes a great appetizer for any get-together, shower, brunch, party, etc. Also makes a healthy snack for kids or a nice spread for your morning bagel, toast or English Muffin. For parties or kids snacks, serve this with shortbread cookies, graham crackers or graham sticks.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, slightly softened (low fat works just as well)
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup pecans or 1⁄4 cup walnuts, finely chopped
- 1 medium apple, peeled and finely diced
- Mix cream cheese until smooth; add brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Fold in nuts and apple, mixing well.
- Serve right away at room temp or chill upon 1 hour before serving.