Recipe by Chef Shadows
Best drink you will ever eat! Tastes just like you are eatin apple pie!! BEWARE this drink can be dangerous..it will sneak up on ya quick. Enjoy
Top Review by MaMere
this recipe rocks Chef Shadows! I made this using the Captain Morgan Private Stock, and apple cider. The flavors were nicely balanced, and I decided I am not sharing this as Christmas gifts!! I don't know anyone who was that well behaved this year anyways! Thanks for a great drink, that will be made for years to come!
- 1 gallon apple juice or 1 gallon apple cider
- 5 cinnamon sticks
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 2 cups good white rum or 2 cups capt. morgan rum
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 pinch nutmeg, I use 1/8 teaspoon
- 1 pinch allspice, adjust to your taste on this
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour 1 gallon of apple juice ( or cider) into a large kettle or pot.
- Put in 3 to 8 cinnamon sticks and nutmeg.
- Heat over fire until good and hot add 1/2 cup of honey and lemon juice, stir and heat until honey is dissolved.
- Remove from heat and add 1/2 fifth of good white rum , stir.
- You can drink it hot or allow it to cool.
- Tastes just like you are eatin apple pie!
- BEWARE this drink can be dangerous.it will sneak up on ya quick.