Prep 3 mins
Cook 3 mins
An easy homemade apple pie spice.
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cardamom
- Combine all ingredients. If you make extra, store in an airtight container.
That's the perfect blend of spices. It went great on unsweetened applesauce. I will do that often to use on cooked apples... Thanks Chef GRPA :) Made for New Kids on the block tag game
My wife, who doesn't like any old apple pie dont fooled around with said "this is really good," and asked me to make it again. High marks from her means it must be good and over the top! THANK YOU