Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I never have apple pie spice in my cabinet so I make this up when I need it. It only makes 2 tablespoons.
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cloves
- Mix all together and store in a container (an old spice container works well) in a cool, dry place.
Perfect combo and easy to throw together. Thanks for sharing, will have on hand at all times.
I was making recipe #106262 for our dessert tonight and found that I didn't have apple pie spice. This recipe was just what I needed. Thanks for posting this Lvs2Cook!