Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
This drink is something I mixed together as a mad "kitchen-magician" experiment.I have had other hot apple-cinnamon based drinks, but with summer approaching, I wanted something cold. It's apple-y, cinnamon-y, and ginger sparkle-y.I hope others enjoy it too!Please adjust the apple to cinnamon ratio to your taste. This reflects the amounts I mix for my taste.DH , however, likes more of the cinnamon in his.
- 56.69 g rum (Apple-flavored, I used Bacardi Big Apple, but Apple Vodka would work!)
- 14.17 g cinnamon schnapps (Any kind would do but I used Hot Damn)
- 170.09 g ginger ale
- Fill a tall "High Ball" glass with ice, and pour over the Apple Rum.
- Pour over the Cinnamon Schnapps.
- Top off with Ginger Ale.
- Stir all together, and enjoy.
I had all of these spirits and ginger ale in the house - so this was an easily made lunchtime drink - but quite strong! We both loved it and I know that it will go down well when we have friends..............thanks for posting this SASSY recipe! FT:-)
OHHH, how yummy this is! I love the hint of cinnamon with the apple. I used FireWater for the schnapps and the Bicardi Big Apple. I am with you Trace, I like the 1/2 oz of cinnamon schnapps, I used more in my second one, but preferred the lighter amount. Now, off to get some more ginger ale!!