1/1 Photo of Apple Pie Snickerdoodle Cookie Bars
Half Hearted Chef's Note:
Super quick and easy dessert.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Press 2/3 of the cookie dough into the bottom of an 8" x 8" or 9" x 9" baking pan.
- 3Mix the sugar and cinnamon together.
- 4Sprinkle the dough with 2/3 of the sugar and cinnamon mixture.
- 5Spread the apple pie filling over the cookie base.
- 6Take small pieces of the remaining cookie dough and flatten them, then place on top of pie filling, leaving spaces between them.
- 7Sprinkle with the remaining sugar and cinnamon mixture.
- 8Bake about 35 to 40 minutes.
- 9Allow to cool and cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Pie Snickerdoodle Cookie Bars
Serving Size: 1 (91 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 236.1
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 11.3 mg
- Sodium 187.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 19.1 g
- Protein 1.7 g