Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Super quick and easy dessert.
- 1 (16 1/2 ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough, Pillsbury
- 1 (20 ounce) can apple pie filling
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 4 teaspoons cinnamon, ground
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Press 2/3 of the cookie dough into the bottom of an 8" x 8" or 9" x 9" baking pan.
- Mix the sugar and cinnamon together.
- Sprinkle the dough with 2/3 of the sugar and cinnamon mixture.
- Spread the apple pie filling over the cookie base.
- Take small pieces of the remaining cookie dough and flatten them, then place on top of pie filling, leaving spaces between them.
- Sprinkle with the remaining sugar and cinnamon mixture.
- Bake about 35 to 40 minutes.
- Allow to cool and cut into squares.