Recipe by Niteflyer
A good friend had served this at one of their outings and it tasted just like a bite of apple pie! This is her version!
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine apple cider, apple juice and cinnamon sticks in a large pot.
- Let mixture boil until cinnamon sticks start to unroll. (about 1 hour).
- Let the mixture completely cool and remove cinnamon sticks.
- Add everclear.
- Pour mixture in whatever size bottles you choose. I throw a cinnamon stick in the bottle as well.
- This can be serve chilled or warm.