Recipe by Chef mariajane
The heavenly taste of apple pie in a glass - in just a few minutes, Simply place all ingredients in a blender, push the button, pour and enjoy - Comfort food....in a glass!!
Top Review by 2Bleu
This recipe made it into our Book #242923! 09/22/09 - WOW! What a uniquely wonderful way to enjoy apple pie! I used milk in lieu of the apple juice and added 1 Tbsp of graham cracker crumbs. This shake is a great way to get your apple a day! Thanks for sharing this keeper recipe! :)
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 1 (300 ml) caneagle brand sweetened condensed milk (regular or low fat)
- 1 cup applesauce, chilled
- 1⁄2 cup apple juice or 1⁄2 cup water, chilled
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- apple, wedges for garnish (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place ice cubes, sweetened condensed milk, apple sauce, apple juice and cinnamon in blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Serve immediately.
- Garnish with apple wedges if desired.
- TIP: When using the apple as a garnish use any of your favorite apples such as Granny Smith, Royal Gala, Fuji, Golden Delicious or Pink Lady.