Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Delicious with Pork. Stuffed, Boneless Pork Tenderloin Recipe is included!
- 8 cups pepperidge farms seasoned stuffing mix (original flavor)
- 1 cup butter (melted)
- 1 cup celery (chopped fine)
- 1 cup onion (chopped fine)
- 1 1⁄2 cups chicken broth
- 1 lb sage sausage (cooked, crumbled, and drained of all grease)
- 1 (20 ounce) can apple pie filling
- 1 tablespoon ground sage
- 1 tablespoon poultry seasoning
- Combined all ingredients.
- (I chopped the apples in the pie filling, a little smaller.) Bake in a 9x13 baking dish 40 minutes on 375° in a preheated oven, or until firm and golden brown.
- You may also use this recipe for Stuffing your Turkey, Chicken, or Pork chops.
- I use this recipe for my Boneless Stuffed Pork Tenderloin.
- AS Follows: Use 1- 3 to 5 pound Boneless Pork Tenderloin that has been marinated (Also posted on this site) and Butterflied (split in to, only 3/4 of the way) and pounded as flat as possible.
- Spread Stuffing over entire Loin and roll like a Pumpkin roll.
- Tie and secure Pork loin with Butcher's twine, sear in a large skillet to seal in juices, cover in heavy duty foil for the first 30 minutes and uncover after that.
- Bake in a 350° preheated oven for 45 minutes to 1 hours.
- Let rest 10 minutes and slice.
This had a nice flavor and I loved the texture. It didn't come out as moist as I would like (and I ended up using an entire can (14.5oz?) of chicken stock). However, it wasn't dry. I didn't stuff it in the pork and I bet if I did it would have been perfect.