1 hr 15 mins
Donna Luckadoo's Note:
Delicious with Pork. Stuffed, Boneless Pork Tenderloin Recipe is included!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 cups pepperidge farms seasoned stuffing mix (original flavor)
- 1 cup butter (melted)
- 1 cup celery (chopped fine)
- 1 cup onion (chopped fine)
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1 lb sage sausage (cooked, crumbled, and drained of all grease)
- 1 (20 ounce) can apple pie filling
- 1 tablespoon ground sage
- 1 tablespoon poultry seasoning
- 1Combined all ingredients.
- 2(I chopped the apples in the pie filling, a little smaller.) Bake in a 9x13 baking dish 40 minutes on 375° in a preheated oven, or until firm and golden brown.
- 3You may also use this recipe for Stuffing your Turkey, Chicken, or Pork chops.
- 4I use this recipe for my Boneless Stuffed Pork Tenderloin.
- 5AS Follows: Use 1- 3 to 5 pound Boneless Pork Tenderloin that has been marinated (Also posted on this site) and Butterflied (split in to, only 3/4 of the way) and pounded as flat as possible.
- 6Spread Stuffing over entire Loin and roll like a Pumpkin roll.
- 7Tie and secure Pork loin with Butcher's twine, sear in a large skillet to seal in juices, cover in heavy duty foil for the first 30 minutes and uncover after that.
- 8Bake in a 350° preheated oven for 45 minutes to 1 hours.
- 9Let rest 10 minutes and slice.
Browse Our Top Apple Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Pie Sausage Stuffing
Serving Size: 1 (178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 295.5
- Calories from Fat 211
- Total Fat 23.4 g
- Saturated Fat 14.7 g
- Cholesterol 61.0 mg
- Sodium 348.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 11.1 g
- Protein 1.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
seasoned stuffing mix